Home & School Agreement
The school will:
- Promote the Catholic ethos of Loreto and challenge behaviour and attitudes that conflict with this.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum which enables all students to develop through learning.
- Let parents know of any concerns or problems that will affect their child’s work or behaviour.
- Send home regular assessments and arrange parents’ consultation evenings.
- Set, mark and monitor homework and provide facilities for students to do homework in school.
- Keep parents informed about school activities through regular letters home, news sheets and notices about special events.
The Parents / Guardians will:
- Support the Catholic ethos of Loreto High School.
- See that our child goes to school regularly, on time and properly equipped.
- Support the school’s policies on uniform, behaviour, attendance, punctuality and homework.
- Sign the student planner every week.
- Attend parents’ consultation evenings and discussions about our child.
The Student will:
- Behave in a manner consistent with the school’s Catholic ethos.
- Attend school regularly and on time.
- Wear the correct uniform and be tidy in appearance.
- Bring all the necessary equipment every day including a pen, pencil and ruler.
- Make their best effort with all classwork and homework.
- Be polite and respectful to all staff, students and visitors.
- Follow the school rules.
- Respect the school environment and keep it clean and free from graffiti and chewing gum.