We enable all parents to top-up their child’s dinner money account using an electronic payment system. The system removes the need for your child to bring cash to school, the money you add can only be spent by them in school, and you can see exactly what they are eating in our canteens.
Payments can be made online using a secure website called ParentPay.
A printable user manual guide for parents/carers covering the online web interface and features.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can Internet Payment Systems do?
- enable you to pay for school dinners, trips, music lessons and uniform through a highly secure payment site
- give you on line access to a history of all the payments you have made
- allow the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- show you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- gives you on line access to trip letters
- email a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does this help me?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like over the internet
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- gives you confidence that the money you give your child for dinner is spent in the school dining room
- if you can’t find the trip letter, you can always find a copy on your account
How does this help our students?
- reduces the need for students to carry cash to school
- students don’t need to queue up to make payments
- helps students make healthy food choices by using the school dining room
How does this help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures and paper ‘waste’
- reduces the cash held on school premises
- allows for refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
How do I get started?
All parents / carers are sent an activation letter to enable you to set up an account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Loreto High School.